Just a list of my favorite things right now. Enjoy! xoxo
- This pillow spray saves lives. I always have a difficult time falling asleep, and staying asleep throughout the night. I saw this it TJ Maxx and thought I’d try it out to see if it actually works. It does help me fall asleep and I’ve noticed I don’t usually wake up when I spray this on my pillow before sleep. Highly recommend!
2) This ELF translucent powder is amazing! I set my under eyes with this and it does not leave a white cast. It is great at preventing creasing as well.
3) This Milani lipstick in “Naturally Chic” is a must have. I love Milani lipsticks because they are inexpensive, they have great colors, and most of all they’re moisturizing! This color is a darker mauve shade and it looks beautiful on different skin tones.
4) The Loreal Voluminous mascara is a great everyday mascara. It makes your lashes look naturally long.
5) This eyebrow pencil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fills in your eyebrows easily, giving them a natural look. I have this in the shade blonde. I always re stock on this. I can’t live without it.
6) I apply this cream every night after my moisturizer settles in. It’s calming and soothing just like it says. If you’re looking for an extra thing to apply at night to moisturize, then this is a great one.
7) THIS PHONE CASE JUST FEELS SO RIGHT! I got the case itself from forever 21, its black with iridescent stars scattered around. The pop socket is from taylorswift.com. This phone case is me.
8) I wear these sunglasses all dayyyy. They’re Lucky Brand and they fit my face shape very well. They look good on almost everyone too.